Front Row, Left to Right: Father David, Milton, Mother Ida
Back Row, Left to Right: Dwight, Edgar, Earl, Arthur, Roy
Arthur B. Eisenhower
- DOB November 11,1886 Hope, Kansas
- DOD January 26, 1958 Kansas City, Missouri
- In 1905 he secured a job with a predecessor bank of the Commerce Trust Co. and eventually worked up to become the Executive Vice President and Director of the Commerce Trust Co. He was married twice and had no children. First wife was Alida Hamilton and second wife was Louise Grieb.
Edgar N. Eisenhower
- DOB January 19,1889 Hope, Kansas
- DOD July 12, 1971 Tacoma, Washington
- He attended law school at the University of Michigan and after graduation he moved to Tacoma, Washington where he established a law firm that became well known in the Pacific Northwest. He was married three times and had two children by his first wife.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
- DOB October 14,1890 Denison, Texas
- DOD March 28, 1969 Washington, DC
- He graduated from West Point in 1915 and served as an officer in the Army until 1952. During WW II he moved up quickly in the ranks and became a five-star general and Commander of the Allied invasion of Europe. Following the war he served as Army Chief of Staff, President of Columbia University, and head of NATO. From 1953 to 1961 he was President of the United States. He married Mamie Geneva Doud on July 1, 1916. They had two sons. The first one, Doud Dwight Eisenhower, born September 24, 1917, died January 2, 1921; the second, John Sheldon Doud Eisenhower, born August 3, 1922.
Roy J. Eisenhower
- DOB August 9,1892 Abilene, Kansas
- DOD June 17, 1942 Junction City, Kansas
- He worked in drug stores in Abilene and Ellsworth, Kansas, attended a pharmaceutical school in Wichita and became a registered pharmacist. In 1919 he bought a drug store in Junction City, Kansas which he operated for over 20 years. He married Edna Alice Shade and they had four children, Patricia, Roy, Peggy, and Lloyd.
Paul A. Eisenhower
- DOB May 12, 1894 Abilene, Kansas
- DOD March 16,1895 Abilene, Kansas
- Paul died at the age of 10 months from diphtheria.
Earl D. Eisenhower
- DOB February 1, 1898 Abilene, Kansas
- DOD December 18, 1968 Scottsdale, Arizona
- He attended the University of Washington and achieved a degree in electrical engineering in 1923. He obtained a position with the West Penn Power Company in Pennsylvania and rose to a high position in the utility field and also operated two radio stations. He married Kathryn McIntyre Snyder and they had two children, Kathryn (Kaye) and Earl.
Milton S. Eisenhower
- DOB September 19, 1899 Abilene, Kansas
- DOD May 2, 1985 Baltimore, Maryland
- He attained a Bachelor of Science Degree from Kansas State Agricultural College in 1924. In the 1920s Milton achieved a position as Assistant to the Secretary of Agriculture and in 1928 became Director of Information for the Department of Agriculture. From 1937-1942 he was Land Use Coordinator for the Department. In June 1943 he became President of Kansas State College and he held this position until he became President of Penn State College in the spring of 1950. In July 1956 Milton moved up to the head of Johns Hopkins University where he served from 1956 to 1967 and again from 1971 to 1972. He also served on numerous boards and committees and served as an advisor on Latin America for his brother. He married Helen Elsie Eakin and they had two children, Milton Jr. and Ruth.